Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2013

Arena of Death Board Update



Not much of an update this week for the Arena of Death board.  I picked up some cork tiles and started the platform in the center of the board.





Originally I thought of just gluing one cork tile on the board and making four pillars on each of the corners.  However, after seeing the board with just the one cork tile it still looked too flat. 

I added another square half the size as the first to enhance the look of a raised platform which gives it a “king of the hill” feel.



I’d still like to include the cult of strife logo in the center of the board as a nod to Lelith Hesperex.  Maybe etch it into the cork, or paint it on the board near completion.

I also am working on producing the cards used for Arena of Death using custom poker cards, more on this later!
 
See you guys next Sunday!

No comments: